Thursday, July 19, 2012

ZzzzzzZZzZ.......

So my goal is to write everyday...

You know, trying to channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw. Guess we'll see how that works out. I am so new to this that I am probably not even doing this right. Ehh..its the thought that counts!

A lot of people ask me about what product I use in my hair. Thinking about giving a little info on the next post. This would seem a whole lot cooler if someone actually read this. But until then, I just write whatever I want, whenever I want, and about whoever I want since no one is listening...err...reading. 

I do believe sleep shall be the next item to cross off the list today. Working full time and going to school full time is pretty challenging this summer. This too shall pass, but it seems that all that is passing by is my sleep schedule...

----What's a girl gotta do to catch some ZzzzzzzZZzZ's


Hugs,
Your Alicia, not Lucy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment