Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Why hellllo there!

Hmm..So for a few years now I have been tempted to start a blog.
Should I? Shouldn't I? Too many decisions, not enough time.


Well, now is the time.

My first thought, and Im still wondering....will anyone even read this thing?
---sure hope so.

Now on to my second thought..
---What on earth will I talk about??

Well you know what I'm thinking??? Just go for it!!

Soooo.....


I've decided to post the thoughts that rumble through my head that I dare not say in person. Maybe my great love and passion for fashion. Throw in some writings on How awesome my God is. Add a dash of my favorite tips, sayings, recipes, and ideas and I think we have ourselves a blog! 

Hope to see this succeed because I would love to share my randomness with the rest of y'all.....So let me know what you think :)



Hugs,

- Your Alicia, not Lucy








No comments:

Post a Comment